Reading Research in Morocco
The five reports in this .zip file are the result of a research study that took place from April 2014 - March 2015 in Morocco investigating different aspects of reading instruction.
The five final reports [UPDATED June 2015] are:
1. Curriculum and textbook analysis, determining whether best practice methods of reading instruction are implemented in the materials.
2. Analysis of pre-service teacher education and how it prepares teachers to teach reading instruction.
3. Analysis of teacher attitudes and beliefs surrounding reading instruction.
4. Analysis of the Non-Formal education textbooks
5. Study of the textbook publishing chain and market for supplemental materials
Most of the reports are also available in Arabic and French.
Download FRENCH reports here
Download ARABIC reports here