Early Grade Reading (EGR) Webinar Series
This five-part online professional development series: Early Grade Reading Program Design and Implementation: Best Practices and Resources for Success, is a series of two-hour “short courses” focuses on major components and critical issues in early grade reading programs. The short courses are designed with the diversity of EGR program stakeholders in mind, with information and resources useful to people with a range of experiences, and for programs at different stages of implementation.
- Early grade reading programming: From conception to scale
- Resources for teaching and learning early grade reading
- Key EGR skills and strategies for effective instruction and assessment
- Language considerations in early grade reading programs
- Continuous professional development in early grade reading programs