Event Recordings, Materials, and E-Courses
Publisher or Sponsoring Organization:
Abstract (200 Character Limit) :
The Global Reading Network, in collaboration with USAID, hosts a seminar on the importance of parental and community involvement research in early grade reading.
The objectives of the workshop are as follows:
- To articulate the importance of parental and community involvement research.
- To define parent/community involvement interventions in the literature.
- To identify which interventions seem promising based on the literature.
- To articulate good monitoring and evaluation practices and lessons learned around parental/community involvement.
- To articulate implementation considerations to keep in mind.
The resource file below consists of zip files with the following presentation materials:
- Case Studies 1 & 2
- Handouts 1 & 2
- Parent and Community Handouts 1 & 2
To view the entire workshop, please click on the resource link below.
Parent & Community Involvement/Support