EGRA/EGMA Workshop Presentations (CIES 2012)
Presentations for use in the workshop “Understanding the Early Grade Reading and Math Assessments: From Development to Data Analysis,” led by RTI International at the annual conference of the Comparative and International Education Society (CIES) in San Juan, Puerto Rico, April 22, 2012.
- Development and Rationale of the Early Grade Reading and Mathematics Assessments
- Development and Rationale of the Early Grade Math Assessment
- Administering EGRA and EGMA—Rules and Tips for Ensuring Quality Administration and Results
- Data Analysis and Reporting
- Using Results for Improvement and Policy Dialogue